Monday 2 January 2012

Well ......

it's been a funny end to the year. Mr Miffy has been off his feet for nearly 3 months now with a slipped disc and so life in the Miffy household has been somewhat distrupted. I'm still trying to finish the festive knitting I kept up with which is nothing compared to what I had planned at one stage. We are currently waiting for an appointment to see the surgeon to come through whilst hoping not to have another emergency visit to hospital in the meantime. I'm lying in bed while I type this listening to the kids playing and relishing the last few days of the holidays. Later we're off to meet friends which I am very much looking forward too. One downside to Mr Miffy's incapacity is that we haven't been able to go out as much as we otherwise would have done. So I'm hoping that once we can get the back sorted this will be a better year for us, or at least a more settled year. In the meantime I shall get back to my knitting. With everything that's gone on my updates on my Year of Projects progress has been sadly lacking. There has been knitting though and hopefully at some point there will be updates maybe even pictures!

No comments: