Monday 29 December 2008

Christmas Knitting.

I've done a few bits of Christmas Knitting this year though I did limit myself so that I wouldn't end up all stressed out and not get it all finished.

First up I did a string bag for my mum. It's kind of interesting knitting such fine cotton on such huge (15mm) needles. I am very pleased with it myself so I hope she liked it.
String Bag
I got given some free Peaches and Creme from one of the girls at the knitting group I go to so I made my Mum a quick dishcloth out of it. We had been talking about them the last time I was over at hers so I knew she would appreciate it. I forgot to take a picture though.

I did my Dad a wine cosy from the Knitty pattern with yarn given to me by Babylonglegs (thank you :) ) I am very happy with how it turned out and naturally I gave him a bottle of wine with it.
Wine Cosy Finished
I also did a couple of bits for our Christmas Stocking swap. I brought for Sasha and unfortunately she didn't make it to our meet up so I can't post pics or disclose details of what was in her stocking till I know she got it.

1 comment:

BabyLongLegs said...

The wine bottle cober looks Fab, Liv!!!

S xXx