Friday 3 April 2009

Twisted Knitting and More

Well I have finished my Twisted Olivia's and I am really pleased with them.
Twisted Olivia - Finished
and in detail
Twisted Olivia - Finished Detail
the pattern is Cable Twist Socks by Adrian Bizilia, the yarn is by Babylonglegs and is the Olivia colourway. It's a great pattern to knit and will definatly stay in my queue.

Since finished them I have been working on my Spot Check Socks. They are my first venture into colourwork of any kind so I am taking my time with them and having fun.
Spot Check - Detail
I'm aiming to finished them for the end of May

1 comment:

BabyLongLegs said...

I love your Twisted Olivias :)
The yarn works so well with that pattern!
Your Spot Checks are looking good too......can't wait to see them finished!

Many Hugs

S xXx