Tuesday 30 June 2009

Woolfest Stash

And here is my stash, I was quite restrained this year but am looking forward to getting some of the projects I've brought for cast on.

Firstly my Kindred Knitters bag stuffed full of my goodies, there is a vest top too but that's in the wash already.
Kindred Knitters Bag
next is my Fyberspates Sparkle in Blackberry (more bootsocks on the way), the colour likeness is better on the first photo but you can see the sparkle on the second.
Fyberspates Sparkle Blackberry
Fyberspates Sparkle Blackberry
I also got some Fyberspates BFL from the bargain basket which is destined to become a bag of one sort or another.
Fyberspates BFL
Then there is sock yarn from Ripples in the SAM colourway. I'd got Dropone to put this aside for me so I could have a look at it as Woolfest and it is just as gorgeous in real life as in it's picture so I had to get it.
Ripples SAM
Ripples SAM Detail
I also got some Fortissima 6ply for bootsocks, should be a nice quick TV knitting pair as the yarn will look fab in plain stocking stitch.
Fortissima Socka Color
Finally there is some Schoppel Wolle Zauberball, this is worth getting just for the way it is balled up! However I love the colour changes it gives too.
Schoppel Zauberball
Do you think my sock addiction shows? ;)

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

erm... yes. But good call on all the yarn you bought. Can't wait to see what you do with it. It looks like you had a lovely time at Woolfest. I am so jealous.... maybe next year.

Nic said...

Good stash there ;) I am sooo jealous of the bfl. I want some!