Monday 30 November 2009

Growing Up

Well somehow it has been ages again since I last posted despite my good intentions. I'm blaming it on the chaos that is Birthday/Christmas season. All three kids have now had their Birthdays, there would be pictures but I've failed miserably to get DH to upload them off his camera phone. Obviously I've now given up.

I can't believe how big they are all getting. Bean is well settled at playgroup now and DS1 is really getting to grips with school this year. DD has just got back from her first Brownie Pack Holiday. She had a fantastic time and apparantly didn't miss us at all! I'm not sure how flattering that is but I am so very proud of her. I'm not so keen on the fact that I've another 5 badges to sew on her sash though!

Next up of course is Solstice and then hot on its heels Christmas. Hmmm maybe I should start wrapping some of the stuff I've already brought.

No comments: