Tuesday 23 February 2010

Catching up again.

There's been lots going on in the Miffy household of late and I've been slack and not made the effort to blog again so here I am with a bit of a catch up.

DH spent the first week of term in hospital and not back in work teaching and then a further two weeks at home recuperating. Bean had flu, again! He was really floored by it and I was very grateful to have DH at home so I could leave him with Daddy whilst I got stuff done.

There's been lots of knitting of course. Mainly on socks for the kids and "The Infinite Cat Basket". No photo's of the cat basket yet but once I have it finished I will blog about it, promise!

No sooner did I get everyone back to school/playgroup it was half term and they were all at home again. We had a good week. DS1 went to a football course everyday and DD did a cookery course the last 3 mornings of the week. That was very yummy indeed, she brought the recipes home with her so there are a couple that are going to be repeated at home. She is very impressed with her cooking skills as are her Dad and I. Oh and it snowed.

And then back to school yesterday hopefully with no one being ill this half term. I'm already looking forward to Easter though.

No comments: