Thursday 31 March 2011

Where are they now? 2KCBWDAY4

image title
I've given quite a bit of thought to this and I've had a look back at my projects on Rav and my socks in my drawers and hats in the hat bag etc and I've discovered something I have suspected for quite a while.

My name is Miffy and I am a process knitter.

Don't get me wrong I do love my hand knits and I would hate to loose any and I'll only knit for the worthy.  However having looked back over my project photos and at all my handknits there aren't any that I adore over and above any others.  None that stand out and have a tale to tell.  None that I wonder about their fate and where they are now.

Still just so there are some pics here are my first ever socks
And my first ever hat

And my first ever knitted item

Now the socks I could go and fetch now but the hat and the bag?  I have no idea, I'm guessing they are around somewhere.........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your socks are lovely

Anonymous said...

Funny! I must be strange, I think I know where every.single.thing I ever knit (that I kept) is. And I thought I was a process knitter, too, but maybe not.

Miffy said...

Thanks PandaBear. :)

Del - I would never say you weren't a process knitter because you know where your handknits are. It's more likely that most knitters know where their things are and I am just hugely disorganised.