Friday 8 April 2011

Spring In The Meadow

Well it seems that spring is back with us this week and it is most welcome.  The sun has been out and the world is drying out a little and I've been itching to get out and about again.

Also when I was hunting last week for pictures of me knitting I realised that I scarcely took any family photos last year so as well as blogging more I have decided to make a concerted effort to take alot more pictures of just everyday life as well as special occasions and knitting.

This morning I had planned to meet with a couple of friends and their kids so in honour of the sunshine we headed off to Fosse Meadows which is a local wildlife reserve albeit one I have never been to before despite having lived here for almost 9 years now.

In line with my new photographic intentions I took my camera along for the trip too so I thought I would share a pic of Bean.

No comments: