Wednesday 20 February 2008

I've Been Tagged


By the lovely Babylonglegs which is a wonderful of her. She has given me a "Make my Day Award"


The only slight snag is that I now need to tag 10 other people whose blogs I read.

"Give the award to 10 people whose blogs bring you happiness and inspiration and make you feel happy about blogland. Let them know by posting a comment on their blog so they can pass it on. Beware you may get the award several times."

However as you can see from my list I don't acctually read that many Blogs, and I "know" even fewer people online so if I fall a little short (putting it mildly) of the 10 you'll have to forgive me.

And so, in no particular order, here are ten people who regularly make my day.

Sarah who reasures me that life with three small children is possible.

Babylonglegs who is a wonderful enabler and a friend who always knows just what to say to make me feel better.

Lottie who is always there for me and has often dug me out of a self indulgent hole when I've needed it.

No comments: