Friday 20 May 2011

FO Friday - Yay the Shawl is Finished.

I am very pleased to have a Finished Object to share this week. And here it is.

My Shawl of My Own Invention.

The pattern is one I made up myself and I am very pleased with the results even though it is a very, very simple design.

It uses Lang Yarns Jawoll Magic I love this yarn and have used it before.  This skien was a gift and I've not got the label so I'm afraid I can't tell you the colourway. Sorry. As it was a gift and as I love the colourway I wanted to use as much of it as I could.  It goes along way so I was able to get a good sized shawl.  I only have about 7g left.

I think I may knit another of these shawls at some point.

To see other folks wonderful finished objects go visit Tami's Blog and follow the links.

No comments: