Wednesday 18 May 2011

WIP Wednesday With a New Project and an Old One

Here we are back around to Wednesday already.  I have something new to show you first.  My Hitchhiker.  So far I am really enjoying the knitting.  It's a nice simple pattern and so will be a good one for taking to my knitting groups and for knitting in the day when the kids are around.







My second offering is my Ten Point 5 blanket.  It's been on the needles for a while now and though I've always viewed it as a long term project I would like progress to be a little faster than it currently is.  So I've dragged it out, photo'd it in it's present state and, for the moment, I'm thinking of coming back to it every month or so hopefully with some progress to show.

You can tell just how long term a project it is as I knit a project bag for it before I even cast it on.

And in case you were wondering about the Shawl of My Own Invention.  It's here, in soak waiting for me to go block it when I've finished playing on the computer.

To check out other works in progress go visit Tami's blog and follow the links.

No comments: